Wool Dryer Balls (Pack of 6)
~ REUSABLE, NATURAL FABRIC SOFTENER ~ PERFECT FOR ESSENTIAL OILS
Sold In packs of 6
Smart Sheep Dryer Balls are great for:
- Set of 6 Original Smart Sheep 100% Premium Wool Dryer Balls (no fillers, don't settle for knock-offs)
- Softens Laundry Naturally--- No Chemicals or Synthetics Used (great for those with sensitive skin & babies)
- Shortens Drying Time (use 3-4 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large)
- Extra-Large (9 in. circumference,) Handmade, Eco-friendly, Saves Energy
- Lasts for a Thousand-Plus Loads, Replaces Dryer Sheets & Liquid Fabric Softeners, Saves Money. (A healthy, petroleum-free alternative to plastic dryer steamer balls)
Smart Sheep wool dryer balls shorten drying time, soften and fluff fabric, and reduce static. They help bed sheets stay untangled during the drying process as well as keep pet hair off of clothes.
They are all-natural, with no synthetic fibres or chemicals used. While some other brands use centre fillers or low-quality wool, Smart Sheep dryer balls are always made of 100% premium wool. They will not unravel and will last for years. Their size is optimal for maximum dryer efficiency. They may develop some pilling, but pilling makes for softer laundry because a larger surface area improves softness and drying time. Wool dryer balls are quieter and more gentle on clothing than plastic dryer balls with nubs. They are great for fluffing down feather items such as quilts and jackets. Using wool dryer balls saves your dryer from the residue left from liquid fabric softeners and dryer sheets. The Smart Sheep family works hard to bring you the best wool dryer balls at the best price. Get rid of chemical-laden products and try Smart Sheep.
- Try scenting the dryer balls by placing a few drops of essential oil (lavender, lemon, etc) on each ball. This will lightly scent your clothes!
- Keep dryer balls away from pets. They will think they are fun toys.
- Reduce static further by making sure clothing is not over-dried. Try taking clothes out sooner than you usually do.